Belowzero Ice Bar is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking Event Sales Co-ordinator to join our friendly Events Team. The role is full time on a permanent basis.
We are a dynamic company with a unique brand and a key focus on people and customers. Belowzero Ice Bar is a cold sensory environment where the walls, bar, tables and even your own personal glass are made from crystal clear ice. We have three warm event spaces and one icy one and can enhance private events with ice sculpting activities, cocktail making and even huskies and hostesses.
- Friendly people person
- Proven event sales experience
- Great customer service skills
- Great verbal communication skills
- Background in bars, restaurants, venues or hospitality preferred
- Experienced in the use of Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and CRM Software
- Strong administration skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Approachable and able to inspire others with a clear passion for Belowzero Ice Bar and our events offering
- Highly organised
- Team player
£23-£25k Depending on Experience
The Events Team are a small, hardworking and flexible team who maximise private event revenue and co-ordinate logistics for our numerous private and corporate events.
This is a Monday to Friday role requiring occasional early evening work depending on the needs of events and the season. We are particularly busy September to December while we prepare for Christmas party season.
Please send your CV to Lisa Maree by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, your notice period and the reasons you’d like to work with us at Belowzero Ice Bar. No agencies please. Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to reply to all applications. If you do not hear back from us within two weeks unfortunately you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.